GTA 5 Online is one of the online games that has a huge following because of how interesting the storyline is. With that, Grand Theft Auto has evolved and improved to satisfy the gamers.
One step towards the growth of GTA is its current update which includes new vehicles, new bonuses, and a game mode. When the update was released, it also marked the end of the GTA Online holiday gift and the last day of snow.
GTA 5 Online New Contents
A new Pegassi FCR 1000 motorcycle is now available in the game. Gamers can already buy this customizable vehicle which can be used for a new game mode. Although it has a classic touch, it features no-frills engineering and would be a great vehicle for one’s missions.
According to Express UK, a new game mode is also added which is the Vehicle Vendetta. One will get a double GTA$ payout and RP (Reputation) while playing on this mode until Jan. 17. Double GTA$ can also be earned in some stunt races beginning Jan. 3. Also, the Racing Alley Premium Race also pays out tripe RP.
While on this Adversary mode, one can compete with other motorized enemies. There are different power-ups that could change the battle. Rock Star Games revealed that the powerups include:
- Beast: Automatically transforms you into a Rhino Tank.
- Detonator: Removes obstacles and objects from the arena.
- Bomb: Place up to three bombs around the map to destroy trailing enemies.
- Rockets: Fire rockets at oncoming drivers to incapacitate them.
- Repair: Returns vehicle back to max health.
- Ghost: Become translucent, allowing you to drive through enemy vehicles to steal their power-ups.
- Jammed: Forces the accelerator on for the enemy team’s vehicles.
- Flipped: Reverses the enemy team’s steering, acceleration and braking controls.
- Zoned: Slows down time for all players.
- Deadline: Automatically switches you onto the Nagasaki Shotaro complete with a devastating light trail.
- Random: Chance to collect any power-up except Detonator.
GTA 5 Online Deals
Apart from the update, there are also deals and online sales for Grand Theft Auto 5 that begins January 3 and ends on January 16. There will be 25% off for Special Vehicle Warehouse Renovations & Special Cargo Warehouses, Engine Performance Upgrades, Body Armor, Ammo, Throwables, and Explosive Weapon Ammo and for all Masks. Also available is a 50% off on Grenade Launcher and 25% more GTA$ on Vehicle Exports.