Final Fantasy 15 is doing its Moogle Chocobo Carnival Event today. The event will last until Feb 19 and here’s what to expect.
The Final Fantasy 15 Moogle Chocobo Carnival is a seasonal event wherein players can go to the carnival and enjoy a break from all those quests from the usual gameplay. In this event, players can win items and enjoy goodies while also earning points for certain skills.
This seasonal Final Fantasy 15 event takes place in Altissia. It has what an actual carnival has, including a free t-shirt, food from the Square Enix café, and other games and races. You can join this event once you’ve downloaded the Holiday Pack or Holiday Pack +.
The event begins at 8:00 pm EST on January 23. It will then end on Feb 19 7 pm EST.
FFXV Moogle Chocobo carnival begins on January 24th and ends on February 20th. pic.twitter.com/EpznmcNDlM
— Shadow of Maku (@RedMakuzawa) January 20, 2017
The Holiday Pack can be downloaded for free or for a certain amount. Here’s what’s inside the Holiday Pack:
- Carnival Passport – this is the ticket one needs to enter the carnival. The carnival lasts for a limited time only so keep this passport and use it well.
- Nixperience Band – this is a device that prevents experience points from being marked. It also prevents the party from leveling up.
- Warrior’s Fanfare – a music sheet that will let you earn additional AP for earning A+ in Offense. AP is the currency in the game that will let you earn nodes in Ascension grids. Do take note this is outside of training.
- Choco-Mog Tee – of course a carnival should have some goodies. The Choco Mog Tee is an exclusive shirt that features the game’s feathered friends. It will be available late in January.
Holiday Pack +
The Holiday Pack + for FFXV contains certain items too. Here are the following you can expect:
- Carnival Passport – you will also need the Carnival Passport to enter the event.
- Tech Turbocharger – this device is for Noctis that accelerates replenishment rate for the tech bar. However, this will freeze the Armiger bar.
- Ring of Resistance – a piece of jewelry that will have the whole party resistant to magical friendly fire.
- Blitzer’s Fanfare – like the Warrior’s Fanfare, this is a sheet of music that will let you earn additional AP. This time, it provides A+ for Time. Do take note this is outside of training.
- Armiger Accelerator – the opposite of the Tech Turbocharger. This is for Noctis which will accelerate the replenishment rate for the Armiger bar but will freeze the tech bar.
- Tactician’s Fanfare – this is the same as Blitzer’s Fanfare but provides additional AP for earning A+ in Finesse. Again, take note that this is outside of training.
- Stamina Badge – this will help Noctis hang and sprint without using up stamina.
- Key of Prosperity – considered a lucky charm that will increase chances of foes leaving behind valued items.
- Festive Ensemble– similar to the Choco Mog Tee. This outfit will put everyone in high spirits once you wear it. It will be available in late January.
- Holiday Pack + Exclusive Photo Frames – these are themes that the player can share over social media and can be added to Prompto’s photos. Also available in late January.