Good news for Final Fantasy 15 fans. New updates for Chapter 13 are slated for release soon and we have the details below.
Square Enix released its Active Time Report with details and updates on Chapter 13 of Final Fantasy 15. The announcement was given via a live stream. The update is on March 28 and will include playing Gladiolus and driving the Regalia outside the designated roads.
Fans have been looking forward to a Final Fantasy 15 update and director Hajime Tabata said that they’re working on it. Well, it’s finally here so you’ll only have to wait a little while longer to get it.
For February 21, the following updates can be downloaded and applied to the game:
— GameSpot (@gamespot) February 3, 2017
- PS4 Pro Full HD 60 frames per second
- Level Cap 120 – The cap has been raised to 120. But a player cannot stock up pn experience points before the scheduled update.
- Music player can be used while riding a Chocobo.
- Capacity of photos have increased from 150 to 200.
- Time Quests – Time quests will be limited. For now, it’ll be Hunts. But future updates may include other quests.
Booster Pack + includes several items and weapons and will be available on February 21 as well. Items include the Dragon Mod fishing rod, Aviol reel and the Boost Sword as a weapon.
A free version of the Booster Pack will be out at a later date. This includes an Invincible Suit known as the Magitek Exosuit. The reason for the delay is that the publisher for Power Rangers said that the design of the suit is similar, so Square Enix is currently revising it.
As for March 28, the following updates can be downloaded and applied to the game:
- Chapter 13 Enhancements – These include enhancements to the final stages of Chapter 13
- Play as Gladiolus – This is only available for a limited time
- Episode for Gladiolus
Other updates include Episode: Prompto to release in June. This episode will focus on Final Fantasy characters’ developments.
Square Enix is also hosting a survey for users to take. This is so that the company will know what players want in future updates.
Driving the Regalia
For more Final Fantasy news and updates, keep posted on Video Games Republic.