BioWare’s space adventure RPG is a mere days from launch and as the days go by, we are learning more about the upcoming Mass Effect Andromeda. One of the latest golden nuggets to hit the net is the posting of the game’s full Trophy list.
Mass Effect Andromeda is part of a video game trilogy and the latest installment takes place in 2148. With humanity at the forefront of a galactic race, explorers discovered evidence of an ancient civilization on Mars. Further, the progressive storyline ensures gamers will enjoy exploring a new galaxy and facing off with new threats.
Exophase posted a full trophy list that includes a Platinum, two Gold, five Silver, and 48 Bronze. Unfortunately for BioWare, the leak of the list offers the potential for major spoilers.
Mass Effect Andromeda Full Trophy List
Below is the unedited, complete Trophy List courtesy of Exophase.
- Andromeda’s Finest – Collect all trophies.
- Unwavering – Complete an “Insanity” single-player game, or 5 “Gold” multiplayer extractions from any firebase.
- All Clear – Increase all discovered planets to 100% viability.
- Veteran – Successfully complete a combined 25 strike team missions or APEX multiplayer mode extractions.
- Mission Accomplished
- Peak Condition – Reach Level 40 in single-player mode or Level 20 in multiplayer mode.
- Kitted Out – Kill a foe with a Rank 5 weapon in a single-player game or equip a Rank 10 weapon in multiplayer.
- High Performance – Unlock Rank 6 for each single-player profile type, or obtain a Level 6 multiplayer bonus stat.
- Fireworks – Perform 100 power combos.
- Terminator – Kill 2000 enemies.
- Death from Above – Kill 100 enemies while hovering. (Single-Player)
- Close Combat Specialist – Kill 100 enemies with melee attacks.
- With Our Powers Combined – Detonate 10 targets that were primed by a teammate. (Single-Player)
- Pinpoint Shot – Hit 250 enemy weak points while using a scope. (Single-Player)
- Medic! – Perform 25 revivals on teammates.
- Mastermind – Using constructs, kill 100 enemies.
- Icebreaker – Shatter a frozen enemy with a jump melee attack. (Single-Player)
- Fastball – Hit an enemy with a thrown enemy 25 times. (Single-Player)
- Rough Landing – Detonate a trip mine with a thrown enemy. (Single-Player)
- Friendly Fire – Direct your Remnant VI to attack each type of Remnant enemy. (Single-Player)
- Trapshooter – Hit 25 floating enemies with Concussive Shot, Lance, or Incinerate. (Single-Player)
- Sucker Punch – Use a melee attack to hit 25 floating enemies. (Single-Player)
- Pyrotechnics Expert – Light three enemies on fire with one continuous Flamethrower attack. (Single-Player)
- Long-Distance Jump – Travel at least 30m in a single jump. (Single-Player)
- Matchmaker – Complete romances with three different characters across all playthroughs.
- Vanguard Surprise – While cloaked, hit an enemy with a Charge attack. (Single-Player)
- Hang Time – Keep the Nomad airborne for 35 seconds.
- APEX – Complete the multiplayer mode tutorial mission.
- Explorer – Complete a combined five strike team missions or APEX extractions in multiplayer mode.
- Family Connections
- First Steps
- Building Bridges
- Helping Hand
- Signal Tracking
- Role Model
- Full Roster
- First Contact – Land on an alien planet.
- Full Power – Evolve one tech, one combat, and one biotic power to Rank 6. (Single-Player)
- Almost There – Reach Level 25 in single player mode or Level 15 in multiplayer mode.
- Teamwork – Create six strike teams or earn 25 assist medals in multiplayer mode.
- Top Talent – Promote a strike team to Level 20.
- Jack Of All Trades – Equip three different profile types.
- Terraformer – Increase a discovered planet to 100% viability.
- Craftsmanship – Craft armor or a gun with 3 augments.
- Data Mining – Scan 100 different objects.
- Cryptographer – Complete 20 Remnant puzzles in a single playthrough.
Mass Effect 4 News & Updates
In addition to the released trophy list, BioWare has also released details about its PC version along with 4K Nvidia Ansel screenshots. GeForce posted the stills via Twitter and announced that there was no post-processing applied to the images.
— NVIDIA GeForce (@NVIDIAGeForce) March 8, 2017
There are a total of 16 options that will affect image quality on PC. These options are as follows:
- Ambient Occlusion
- Chromatic Aberration
- Effects Quality
- Film Grain
- Lighting Quality
- Mesh Quality
- Post-Process Effect Quality
- Resolution Scaling
- Shader Quality
- Shadow Quality
- Terrain Quality
- Texture Filtering Quality
- Texture Quality
- Vegetation Quality
Lastly, Mass Effect Andromeda is set for release on March 21 in North America. Europe will then follow with a March 23 release for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Are you excited for the game?