Sony Interactive Entertainment has just released Horizon Zero Dawn and players have already started working their way towards its completion. The game introduces several collectible items that players have to collect in their adventure. One of the items that Aloy, the main character, has to look out for includes the Metal Flowers.
Players might have a hard time locating Metal Flowers since developer Guerrilla Games placed some of them in remote areas. Meanwhile, most of the said collectibles can be found near a major objective surrounded by a triangle of real flowers.
Kudiv, a person encountered by Aloy, would ask her to look for these flowers since he plans on studying them. These Metal Flowers remain a mystery and he wants to know of the origins and why they started to appear.
Aside from the purple haze the Metal Flowers gives out, Aloy’s focus ability can locate these collectibles. According to GameRant, players can also purchase Metal Flower Maps to easily pinpoint their exact location.
According to Aloy’s Collectible Notebook, Metal Flowers are divided into three different sections. YouTube PowerPyx gives the location for each flower and they consist of the following:
Horizon Zero Dawn Mark 1 Locations:
- A Flower Mark 1 – After the tutorial, return to the ruins and destroy the stalagmites and stalactites.
- B Flower Mark 1 – While in the same area, go to the mountainous portion in the map located in southwest. There, Aloy can find and use a tightrope to take her to the flower.
- C Flower Mark 1 – Outside the Mother’s Embrace, this can be found on top of a hill behind the abandoned wooden houses.
- D Flower Mark 1 – Towards the end of The War Chief’s Trail quest, behind the enemy camp at the bottom of the mountains.
- E Flower Mark 1 – West of the map marke.
- F Flower Mark 1 – South ruins where Aloy found C Flower Mark 1.
- G Flower Mark 1 – Far right of the starting map and east of a campfire.
- H Flower Mark 1 – While in the Grave Hoard quest, near the campfire south of the lake.
- I Flower Mark 1 – North of the flower marker on the map.
- J Flower Mark 1 – Near the Two-Teeth Bandit Camp.
Horizon Zero Dawn Mark 2 Locations:
- A Flower Mark 2 – Center of the marker on the map.
- B Flower Mark 2 – South of the marker on the map.
- C Flower Mark 2 – West, on a hill near a stream, of the marker on the map.
- D Flower Mark 2 – At the top of the mountain located at the top left of the map.
- E Flower Mark 2 – South of the marker on the map where there are two Thunderjaws.
- F Flower Mark 2 – Top of the mountain in the center of the marker.
- G Flower Mark 2 – Southwest of the marker.
- H Flower Mark 2 – Also southwest of the marker.
- I Flower Mark 2 – Opposite path of the marker on top of a tall cliff.
- J Flower Mark 2 – Other side of the lake from its marker.
Horizon Zero Dawn Mark 3 Locations:
- A Flower Mark 3 – West of the marker.
- B Flower Mark 3 – Southwest of the marker on top of a hill.
- C Flower Mark 3 – Southwest of the marker on top of a snowy mountain.
- D Flower Mark 3 – Center of the marker near the southwest portion of the map.
- E Flower Mark 3 – Center of the marker on top of a mountain.
- F Flower Mark 3 – Center of the marker on top of a hill guarded by Glinthawks.
- G Flower Mark 3 – West of its marker, southwest corner of the map.
- H Flower Mark 3 – West of the marker near a lake.
- I Flower Mark 3 – Northwest of the marker near a tightrope.
- J Flower Mark 3 – Northwest of the map under a bridge.