BioWare recently released a trial for Mass Effect Andromeda and it includes the game’s first two missions. After the free trial, the full version of the game will come out on March 20 – 23, depending on the region, and here are the possible Mass Effect Andromeda release times.
Mass Effect Andromeda will come out first in Canada, Latin America, Mexico, Russia, South East Asia, and USA. According to PCGamersN, the Mass Effect Andromeda release times for March 21 are the following:
- EDT: 00:00, March 21, 2017
- PDT: 9PM, March 20, 2017
- ART: 1AM, March 21, 2017
- MSK: 7AM, March 21
- For Korea, Mass Effect Andromeda will come out on March 21, 2017 at 00:00 local time
Meanwhile, the second batch of releases for Mass Effect Andromeda will include Africa, Australia, Brazil, Europe, Israel, Middle East, and New Zealand. The Mass Effect Andromeda release times for them are:
- GMT: 11PM, March 22, 2017
- CET: 00:00, March 23, 2017
- AEDT: 10AM, March 23, 2017
- BRT: 8PM, March 22, 2017
- IST: 1AM, March 23, 2017
- NZDT: 12PM, March 23, 2017
Early Access to Some Parts of the Region
Some parts of the above-mentioned regions might release Mass Effect Andromeda earlier than others. To know the exact release time of the game, head over at Origin and it will show how many hours are left before it goes out. There is a timer at the top-right side of the website.
Currently, fans who want to download Mass Effect Andromeda as early as possible are planning to use a VPN to authorize installation before the game launches in their own country. The method worked previously for other Origin releases so it might be the same for the upcoming game.
How to Set a VPN for Windows to Download Mass Effect Andromeda Earlier
Setting a VPN for Windows is a lot easier than it looks, and it might just allow an early access to Mass Effect Andromeda. Before setting a VPN, make sure that there an IP conflict would not exist once one is set. Use an uncommon default IP for the router to make sure no issue will be encountered.
- Right-click the network icon and select Open Network and Sharing Center.
- Click on Manage network connections or Change adapter settings, depending on the operating system of the PC.
- Press Alt to show the File Menu. Click Files then choose New Incoming connection.
- Select the people to be given the VPN access and/or create custom accounts by clicking on Add someone. Click ‘Next’ once done.
- Click ‘Through the Internet’ and click Next.
- Select the protocols that users want to enable for this connection. Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4), so remote users will receive an IP address and can access the Internet and/or network. When done, click Allow access.
- Click Close on the next window.
Windows 10 has a built-in PTTP VPN Setup and is much easier to use compared to other operating systems. Here’s a quick guide for those planning to download Mass Effect Andromeda on Windows 10.